Monday, April 4, 2016

LDS Conference 2016 Printable quote- Jeffrey R Holland and Thomas S Monson

***update *** these printable are for PERSONAL use only. They may NOT be redistributed or sold.
I am ALWAYS so sad when the last session of conference starts because that means it's almost over for 6 long months.  I enjoyed this conference so much.  Did it seem to anyone else that the talks we all directed at me (you)?  

I had a quite a few favorite moments.  Seeing someone I know in the choir for the first time.  When the choir sang "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing", I felt like that cute man that they showed just singing his heart out and crying.  That song gets me every time!! We sang that song in high school and it was such an amazing experience to sing it with an orchestra and Mack Wilberg conducting.  It took me right back.

 Seeing our dear prophet really got to my heart.  I was so happy to hear from him, even if it was short. It was still so nice to hear his voice.  I love and support President Monson! 

I loved as always hearing the stories of President Utchdorf.  He is such a great speaker, with the best stories, BUT the moment that I loved is after the refugee talk.  It was so sweet to see him emotional like that.  It is a RARE occurance to see emotion like that from him.  

Over all the theme and message of this conference was truly amazing.  And of course, Jeffrey R Holland's talk...it.  was.  amazing!!Did you feel like he was talking right to you?  I did.  He just has that way.  His conviction makes me want to be better and to try harder.  I am grateful for this quote.  I feel like I TRY a lot, but get discouraged when I seem to fail.  I know that Heavenly Father is just grateful I'm trying.  He doesn't expect me to be perfect, that is something I expect from myself.  He loves me for me, exactly how I am.  He knows my heart.  He knows who I want to become and WHAT I CAN become!  For now, I'll just keep trying and that is perfect for now!


Enjoy these FREE printables by right clicking on the images and saving to your computer.  Please feel free to share these with anyone that might need a little encouragement along their way!  

Come back for more conference quotes COMING SOON!!

If you have a favorite quote you would like to see , comment below and I just might make it!!

XOXO
Jamie






.