Monday, March 21, 2016

Ponderize Freebie- John 15:13


I know its late, but, that's how things go around here lately.  Better late than never I guess.  
For family night we watched the Easter video on lds.org.  It was so great.  Then we stumbled upon past Easter videos and watched a few of them.  We really like the one about the atonement and resurrection through the eyes of His apostle John.  I have searched every where to give you a link, but I suddenly can't find it.  It was so neat to watch my little boys learn about this special holiday and about their Savior.  My 5 year old yelled out....It's Jesus!  It was a neat experience.  He doesn't like to hold still long enough to do a lot of things, but this stopped him and he watched and listened!

Afterwards we asked the boys how the video made them feel.  We talked about Jesus and what He did for each one of us.  It was a very special night and hopefully one they will remember.

SO, here is the ponderize scripture for the week.  It is from our Savior himself as He was talking to his disciples. This entire book is a great thing to read!  I hope you take the time to read John's account.  

As always right click on the image and save it to your computer!  Happy ponderizing and 
Happy Easter!

xoxo Jamie  





.