Monday, March 7, 2016

Ponderize Ephisians 4:32- Freebie


Here is today's ponderize scripture for all of you.  I think this is such a great one.  I can only imagine if we were all KIND to one another, what the world would be like.  If we were kind to our friends, our family, our neighbors....would it make a difference?  I KNOW it would.  

Forgiving one another is another great one.  It can be one of the hardest things to do.  I am trying to teach my little boys about saying "I'm sorry" and asking someone to forgive them.  It isn't always easy and it doesn't necessarily get easier as we get older either.  It is something that we can all work on everyday.  Whether it is something big or small. 

I am grateful that my Heavenly Father forgives ME!!  I am sooo imperfect and make sooo many mistakes each and everyday, but I know HE loves ME!  I know my Savior loves me and provided me a way to repent and be forgiven!  How grateful I am for that!

So let's try this week as we "ponderize" this scripture to really work on doing as is says!  I can't hurt...maybe just maybe we can become better by doing it!

Happy Monday.

Right click and save and it is yours!

xoxo
Jamie

                                                                                        

.