Friday, January 15, 2016

Teachings of Howard W Hunter Lesson 2 handouts- My Peace I Give Unto You

UPDATED-TYPO FIXED!!


I have recently been released from s enjoyed serving in the Primary.  I have loved that calling so much and was soo sad to be released, but with a new baby in the cold and flu season, what do you expect.
So I was able to attend Relief Society in the first time in forever and really enjoyed it. I have a lot of time that I am sitting around, feeding the baby and today it hit me as I was browsing on my phone, wasting time.  I should be doing something better with my time. So I decided to read the lesson.  It was great, you should read it.  I felt very strong that I should start making these as free handouts for Relief Society each week.  Our teachers spend so much time on the lesson, they shouldn't have to worry about anything else. So there you have it, handouts each week!  It helps you and me!



This is an 8x10 you can print off at home and cut.
Right click and save



This is a 4x6 that you can print out at home or send to your favorite 1 hour photo and get them printed for a great price. 
 Right click and save 

Enjoy!!




.