Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Meaningful Mondays- Starting again!!

Happy Monday morning! If you're anything like me, getting out of bed on Monday morning is TOUGH!!
Thanks to everyone for your comments and support. This is kind of crazy and new for me but I'm SOOO excited. SO, I decided that since Monday is not my favorite day of the week, I'm going to work on making it a more UPLIFTING day. Just coming off of a Sunday where it's so peaceful, I thought I could drag a little bit of Sunday on to Monday.
For now I am going to call it "MEANINGFUL MONDAYS". I am going to post a thought, quote, or something that I need to help start my day/week off in the right direction.
Todays thought/quote I really like. I came across it last night as my husband and I were crossing our fingers that our 2 year old would stay in bed. It is from Elder M. Russel Ballard, given in a talk to some young adults.
"I am so thoroughly convinced that if we don't set goals in our lives and learn how to master the techniques of living to reach our goals, we can reach a ripe old age and look back on our life only to see that we reached but a small part of our full potential. When one learns to master the principles of setting a goal, he will then be able to make a great difference in the results he attains in this life."
loved this because this kind of sums up why I want to do this blog. So I can become better, Set goals and work to reach them.
SO today I am going to set a few goals to work on today and throughout this week. Take some time to write some down for yourself or post some on your blog. That way you have something to look at and remind you.
1. This week I want to eat healthier, sugar with every meal and inbetween is really not necessary.
2. I want to work on organizing one room top to bottom this week.
3. I want to dust off the old treadmill and go for a run this week.
4. Be more postive!
I am going to work on these this week. They may seem small to others, but these will challenge me. Next week, same time, same place, we can see how we did and set a new goal for the week.
Thanks for reading!

.