Friday, January 2, 2015

Some of my favorite PHOTOGRAPHY things

Did you know that I LOVE photography.  I do it on the side, for fun!!  It is a great way to get my creativity out and I LOVE It!!  Here are some of my favorite images from the last year!  

Oh, all these little kids are ADORABLE! Which picture is your favorite?

These pictures are copyrighted. Please do not take these photos without written permission. 



Seriously, do they get any cuter??


  

Oh, that smile! I love the cake on the foot, too!!


Love all this sass!!



Handsome, handsome, handsome!



Really?  This she needs to be a model!!




 Twins!  Gorgeous location and perfect colors!!




Baby yawns, they don't get any better!



Christmas presents are the best!!




Ahh!!




They love each other!! SOOO cute!



Such a cute, magical little fairy!!


Photography is my hidden talent.  I am self taught and just dabble, but I never would have guessed I would love it as much as I do!  

What is your hidden talent?  or passion?

.