Friday, December 5, 2014

Oh Holy Night- FREE CHALKBOARD


I am loving this holiday season this year!  I think it really helps having my kids home with me everyday.  Our decision to homeschool has been a fabulous one for our family.  It has given us much more quality time together!!  We have had great opportunities to talk of the Savior and His birth, life, and death.  I feel like I am learning right along with my kids and it is so nice!!  

This is one of my all time favorite songs.  I needed something to put by my new nativity that I got to go on my piano!!  It looks amazing!  It makes it easier for the kids to see and visualize that special, holy night!

Please enjoy this free printable!  Just right click and save and it is yours!  Please link back to this post if you share!!  

Don't forget to follow me over there on the right and leave me a comment!!  I'd love to here your Christmas traditions and how you teach your children about the reason for the season!!


.