Sunday, November 30, 2014

December 2014 Visiting Teaching FREE printable

It is finally that time of year again. Sometimes we look at it as a stressful time, a happy time, a sad time, and so many other emotions that come along with the holidays.  

Whatever emotion you are feeling this holiday season, always remember our Savior Jesus Christ, whose birth we celebrate, has overcome it all.  It is through Him that we can feel peace, love and joy!  He truly is the Prince of Peace and I am so grateful for a holiday season to celebrate Him.  To teach my children to know Him and LOVE Him.  To teach them the true meaning of why we celebrate. Because of HIM!!  He is the GIFT!!  

Please enjoy this FREE printable for your December visiting teaching!  We have just split our ward and I now have the chance to start fresh, to get out and get to know the women I am blessed to go visit.  It isn't always easy, but  I WANT to make it a priority, because HE has asked me to!!

Merry Christmas to all of you!  Just right click and save this and its yours!!

Remember the Reason for the Season!!:)


.