Monday, March 31, 2014

April 2014 Visiting Teaching Free Printable!!


I LOVE the message for this month!  Anything about my Savior Jesus Christ just really speaks to my heart!  I am so grateful for Him!  I know he is MY Savior, He died for ME!!  I know He knows me, my strengths and weaknesses and He is always there.  I know He LOVES me for exactly who I am!  He made it possible through His infinite atonement, for me, an imperfect person, to return to live with Him again someday!  For that I am SO thankful!  

Feel free to share your testimony here!  I don't think we can testify enough of the greatness of our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ!

As always, here is a FREE printable to help everyone get their Visiting Teaching done!  Read the message, its great!!

Have a great April!!

Jamie:)
click and save and its yours

click and save and it yours!!

.