Monday, February 3, 2014

FHE idea for kids!!


I ran across these fun little things when I was walking through Seagull book the other day, on recommendation from my sister!  The Book of Mormon Quiz Bee has been such a great way to read the scripture stories to my little boys in a way they can understand.  I also really like that there are questions to go with each story.  Don't worry, the answers are even written on the bottom of the page for you!  It is a great way to get your kids involved for family night or anytime!

The Articles of Faith Quiz Bee is so much fun to. We always say an Article of Faith and work on memorizing it as a family.  This little helper is a great visual aid for us!  The boys like using it and flipping through it.  It makes remembering so much easier and fun for them.  

SO tonight for FHE we will be using these along with our lesson!  I suggest RUNNING  not waking to Seagull Book to pick some up!  You'll love them!  

Thanks Tami for the idea!




.