Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Primary Theme and Young Women theme-SMALLER Sizes- Free Printable

I have had a few requests for these themes in a smaller version so they can be printed and handed out.  You asked, so here ya go!  

Print these out on cardstock or on photo paper for best results.  I would even laminate them so they will last longer.  It would be a nice gift to start the year off with!  They would also work well as bookmarks.  

I would love to see how you use them!  

Remember to click and save and it is yours!  I would also LOVE to have you as a follower and leave me a comment!  It makes it all worth it!  I love to create, its my ME time and also a small way for me to help spread the gospel.  I would love to hear from those of you that stop by my blog.  It would be nice to know that it is in someway helping someone else!  As a mother and as a woman thats what we like to do, help others, it makes us feel good!  

Have a great day and enjoy!!





.