Thursday, January 30, 2014

February 2014 Visiting Teaching Printable

UPDATED! You need to save this version!!  I spelled shepherd wrong in the first version!  Oops!  I blame it on having 4 kids under 7! :)    Click and save the version with the blue, Good Shepherd! Thanks

Ok now, don't be in shock...February's visiting teaching message is done!  Yes, I actually planned ahead, what is happening to me?!  It has been so nice hearing from all of you, knowing that this really does help out in some way!  Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot, each and every message or comment really made me feel good!  It makes it all worth it. PLUS, I finally did my visiting teaching!  I am so glad I did. I even wondered why I haven't done it more.  The sisters I go to are so sweet and nice.  They are amazing ladies, both of which I truly look up to!  Thanks ladies for being exactly who you are.

Please enjoy this and share it with anyone you would like!  The more the merrier!  It is an 8x10!  Lets help everyone get their visiting teaching done this month!  It really is an amazing calling!  

Happy February (almost)!!

click picture to download



.