Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thankful

Welcome to all the new followers!
  Thanks for taking the time to come and look at my little blog.  

This is the place I like to come for some time to be creative!  I love it!  

Tonight I was playing with my little boys, reading bed time stories, playing around, being a jungle gym, getting basketballs thrown at me, and of course snuggling and I had a moment where everything seemed to go in slow motion as I looked at each one of them and how amazing they all are, and realized how incredibly blessed I am.  Nothing else seemed to matter.  Everything else just kind of went away as I was immersed by my sweet little angels. 

 For that moment,
everything,
was,
perfect!!

At that moment I was filled with Gratitude for each one of them.  I felt (and still do) like the luckiest person in the world to get to be their mom.  I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father that allows me to feel those sweet moments of pure joy!  

So today, 
I.
am.
simply......



thankful.


What are you thankful for today?
Feel free to click and save as always!!
Link back to this post if you choose to share this on your blog
Follow me over there on the right if you enjoy these FREE printables
Feel free to hover over the picture and pin this to pinterest!

.