Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Thankful Heart- FREE Printable

I was walking through Walmart today, trying to get a few last minute things for my little man's class party and the workers were moving all the Halloween and replacing it with CHRISTMAS stuff.!!  

Now, I LOVE Christmas!  I could listen to Christmas music all the time, especially Josh Groban's Christmas music, but I thought to myself, hey aren't we SKIPPING a holiday?  

So I decided that even though I MIGHT start listening to Christmas music, MIGHT, I really wanted to focus on Thanksgiving and all the things I am thankful for!  

So here is to NOT SKIPPING Thanksgiving!  I want to take this time to think about and remember everything I am blessed with and so incredibly grateful for!! Who is with me?

In the mean time, here is a little something I wanted to share!  Now, a few rules

1. Simply click and save and it is yours.
2. Please do not sell this!  It is for PERSONAL USE only.
3. If you copy this for your blog, PLEASE link back to this post (I will do the same for you)
4. Go ahead and follow this blog if you want to see more FREE printables like this!!
5.  Enjoy! 

 PS- Nice comments are always welcome!!  I'd love to see how you use my printables!  Feel free to email me a picture and you just might see it featured on Mimi Lee!!

Thanks:)

.