Thursday, January 26, 2012

Yummiest Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever


I have had so many people ask me for this recipe that I thought I would just post it for everyone!  I have to thank my friend Chantell that gave me this recipe!  She basically amazing at everything she does, so I knew this recipe would be amazing too!  It hasn't disappointed me yet, or anyone else that I know of :)

1/2 cup butter flavor shortening
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 1/2 cups flour
chocolate chips


Preheat oven to 375 degrees
CREAM the 2 butters together and then add the sugars and CREAM together! (I like to mix REALLY WELL)
Add eggs ONE AT A TIME and mix REALLY WELL after each one ( when I don't do this, they don't turn out as well)
Add flour, vanilla, salt, baking soda, and as many chocolate chips as you want!
Bake for 9-10 minutes and then take directly off of the pan!  I just put them on the counter (because thats what Chantell does) :)

In my experience I have found that if they turn out better if I DON"T make them too big, but thats just me :)

Let me know how you like them!  They are fantastic!

I'm thinking Chantell needs to guest post recipes on here!  Maybe her bread recipe next... hint, hint!!

.