Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pumpkin Dip!! A MUST MAKE TREAT!!


On Monday night I made my very first Thanksgiving dinner. I was so surprised that I actually did it! My husband is the mashed potato master so I let him make those, but I did everything else. I even made homemade rolls for the first time! I'll have to share the EASY recipe a little later!

Out of everything that I spent all day cooking this little dip stole the show! I liked it so much I tried making it into a pie too and LOVED IT!!

For the pumpkin dip you'll need:

1 large INSTANT vanilla pudding (I ususally use the sugar free, but I sent the husband to the store;)

1 large can on pumpkin pie MIX make sure it is the mix and not just the pumpkin

1 large cool whip- you won't need the entire thing!!

Mix the pumpkin and pudding together, and add about half of the cool whip -you can add more if you want a lighter feel to it.

Refrigerate before serving!!

Thats it! Make sure you have apples and graham crackers to dip or anything else you can think of!! It is FANTASTIC!!

PIE-

To make the pie, combine all ingredients the same way as the dip.

Put in a graham cracker pie crust and refrigerate or you can even put it in the freezer for a little while to help it set up!! ADD whipped cream!!

There you have it! Give it a try! It is SUPER ADDICTING!!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!! Stay tuned for an awesome GIVEAWAY coming up!!
Posted by Picasa

.