Monday, October 10, 2011

Super Saturday/ Fabulous Friday

Its that time of year again!! Super Saturday, or in our case FABULOUS FRIDAY!! We have such a great turnout having it on a Friday night!!

We have tons of great projects this year! I don't have pictures of everything yet, but here are a few of them!

First, the Brigham City Temple Plaque! This is so nice and super easy to make!! I'm so excited for this one!!
This next one is so awesome! I can't decide where I want to put it! I really wish I had a few of them! You can hang anything you want from the cute bracket. You can even hang a planter from it! I think I am going to make a cute wreath to hang in the middle too!!

We are also offering a few different hanging kits for the holidays and seasons! Hopefully I will have pictures by next week!

Who doesn't love etching your name in your pyrex pan! It makes it so much easier to get your pans back when you take meals to neighbors and friends! You can pick either one of these designs or give me a call and we can design others too!!












I can't wait to get more pictures of everything! The Memory Blocks are adorable! The little girl and little boy sections are just amazing!! Have you seen the scrap tutu we are making? Its soooo cute! Makes me wish I had a girl! All the paper crafts are amazing too! Thanks to everyone that has helped get this organized! Its going to be a great night!!




.