Sunday, October 11, 2009

Super Saturday Ideas!!!

Super saturday is coming up!! Yay! We actually decided to do ours on a Friday night, like a girls night out! I'm SOOO excited! Here are a few of our projects that we are doing.



Best part is everything is under $15.00!!!! Love this tree! Thanks Rochelle!

I am in love with this muffin countdown! You can put candy in the tin or activities to do as a family, or both!! I LOVE IT!!! I got this idea from Studio 5 on KSL!



If you want more info email or leave me a comment!


Aren't these adorable! Thanks Annie!





Everyone needs a\ plate for Santas cookies! My little guys love this! They can't wait until he comes! How many days is it now?


Hope you all enjoy them! Hopefull I can post a few more soon!
PS For those of you who have asked, I will be getting a tutorial on how to make the fabric pumpkins soon!!


.