Monday, October 19, 2009

1.2.3.4.5 and counting

It is official. Today is day 5 with out sugar and feeling great. You know it really hasnt' been that hard either. My friend Brittany is awesome and last time I talked with her she was going strong on the no sugar thing! Wow! Shes great. Another inspiration came from another lady I know that has gone for 6 months without sugar and has 70 lbs gone to show for it!

After I finished my bag of carmels and feeling horrible about eating all of them in 2 days I decided something had to change! Then I remembered these amazing ladies and new I could do it! The best part is, I DON"T REALLY MISS IT! Coming from me that is HUGE!! I think candy is my main food group most days!

So this is step one in becoming more healthy. For me this works! I'm an all or nothing kind of gal

.