Monday, September 28, 2009

Halloween Ideas!

One of my favorite places to look for recipes and fun ideas is TASTE OF HOME!! One year for Christmas my mother in law gave me a year subscription to the amazing magazine! I absolutely loved it! Here are a few of their amazing ideas.
Love these Ghost strawberries! All this fun stuff makes me want to throw a Halloween Party just so I can make cute things!

Yum!! Go browse around their website for tons of inspirational ideas.




Love this one!



Sorry so small. Ya thats a black widow spider on those! :)



Probably one of my VERY favorites! And oh so easy!





CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!





Meow!

















My MIL made this last year and we LOVED IT!!!!
Hope you enjoy all the fun Halloween ideas. I would still love to feature some of your ideas for Halloween, Fall, or Christmas! Email me mimileecanbe@gmail.com
----
PS How was your week without candy? Mine, well lets just say, where did all my self discipline go! Well, its a new week, here we go!
----
I LOVE COMMENTS!!! Don't forget to leave some comment love!!! :)









.