Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Are you Kidding Me?

I REALLY hopw to return to my regularly scheduled posting SOON!!!!
It has been nuts around here. I am the only one in my entire house that has not been in to see the doctor in the last week. My oldest has pnemonia and an ear infection, YIKES!!! My youngest has a sinus infection, YUCK!! And last but not least, my husband is sick AND hurt is back REALLY BAD!! He has been flat on his back and in so much pain! Hopefully things will start to get back to normal around here soon! Until then, I hope you all are crafting up a storm and being creative, I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with.
------
My BUTTONS still aren't working, I haven't had a chance to fix them yet. Sorry!
-----
I can't believe it..... I have gone almost 2 entire days without sugar and candy! Now, this might not seem like a big deal to alot of you, but to me its HUGE!!!! I decided its time to start being healthy and find my love for running again! So Monday marked day one on my new eating habits. I don't want to say DIET because I really need that lifestyle change! I know I can do it!
I used to run all the time, but since having kids it just hasn't happened. I remember when I ran for fun and how great it felt! Addicting!! I hope to get back there someday. My goal is to run a marathon! I almost ran one back in the day, but broke my foot right before the big race. SO, running for fun is only a memory right now, but I know I can get there again if I really try! Anyone want to join me?
-----
All the kids are sleeping, husband included, and I have so many random thoughts:
SO excited for the Biggest Loser starting up again. Its so inspiring
I really don't mind not eating sugar.
I love that its quiet in my house right now
Maybe I should go take a nap too!
I hope my family feels better soon.
I LOVE salsa!
I wonder if my house is going to sell?
I could go on and on, but that would bore you, believe me!!
Be back soon!!

.