Thursday, August 13, 2009

Whats all the Fuss About?

I was walking through the store trying to find the perfect can pf spray paint for this little beauty, of course I forgot to take a picture of it before I painted it! It started out just that really light natural color, not really my style. This basket was another item that was going to be sold in the garage sale. I thankfully snagged it. I snagged quite a bit! My dad looked at me and laughed and asked if I was gonna leave anything for the actual garage sale, We'll see I said!

So back to the paint, as I was looking for a black or a brown, out of the corner of my eye I saw a name that I recognized. Someone on one of their blogs had mentioned a color and said it was their favorite, so I thought why not, I'll give it a try! Lets just say it was LOVE at first spray! (ya ya, I know, I'm a nerd). Here is how the not so cute basket looked after a fresh coat of my new favorite! What is the color you ask, you'll see!


My new magazine holder fits right in with all of my colors! Perfect!








Get ready, here it comes! OIL RUBBED BRONZE by Krylon! Beautiful! AND, you can get it at Walmart! All you ladies that live close to me, if you want to get yourself a can of this you better go ASAP because I am going to go but my "year supply" :) Can you tell I LOVE IT! I have a few more projects that I am going to give this color to!


Coming up.......Can't wait to get this project done! I have some ideas for this!
......AND this, lets just say this has potential! Can't wait to get started!
Happy spray painting! Hope you love this color as much as I do! I'd love to hear about it!

.