Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Trash to Treasure Tuesday

Its time again for TRASH TO TREASURE TUESDAY with KIMM @ REINVENTED!! Remember this little beauty from my parents garage sale?? I knew it had some potential


Here are a few more pictures for your viewing pleasure, well just because I accidently put them on twice and couldn't get them off!!!! :) Oh well!













I took some of my favorite paint, oil rubbed bronze and painted the entire thing! I knew I wanted it to go on my fireplace so I put it up there to see how it looked just plain, but it wasn't my favorite! So I took some scrapbook paper to match the AUTUMN BLOCKS that I made HERE!
Added a few embellishments and this is what I came up with!





I'm not quite sure if its finished. I think I will be adding some vinyl as soon as I decide what to put on it!




I also haven't found the exact thing that I want to put in it! I think I might get some greenery or something. What do you think?

Here it sits on my HUGE fireplace! I thought I'd give you the entire view. Now some might say that I have too much up there, but I tried it with less and I didn't love it, so this is what is gonna stay and I LOVE IT!!!


I'd love to hear your thoughts on what I should put in my new creation! Vinyl or no vinyl?


.