Monday, July 20, 2009

Bye Bye paint!!

Remember the paint stained driveway? Well, I felt pretty bad about getting paint all over the place, you know since we are trying to sell our house and all. I'm sure a paint stained driveway, as cute as I think it is, is not a great selling feature.

I tried and tried to scrub it off with some detergent and a brush, but that was a no go. Then I remembered hearing something on tv one time, instead of using paint thinner to clean brushes you could use fabric softener, WHAT fabric softener!!! It was worth a try, do you think it would work on driveways?

Well, can't find my camera, but WORK, it did! The paint is G-O-N-E, gone! So next time you need to clean up some paint or clean out some brushed, look no further than the laundry room.

Pretty cool huh!

.