Monday, June 15, 2009

Meaningful Monday!

For todays quote, I thought it would be nice to focus on the men in our lives, our Husbands and Fathers. I am looking forward to Fathers Day and spending an entire day honoring these special men in my life. I am so lucky to have such a great husband, who is so strong where I am weak, who's little boys just adore, who works so hard for us and never complains, and who is my best friend! Here is todays thought!



"Let us reflect gratitude for our fathers.

"Father . . . is ever willing to sacrifice his own comfort for that of his children. Daily he toils to provide the necessities of life, never complaining, ever concerned for the well-being of his family. This love for children, this desire to see them well and happy, is a constant in a time of change."
Thomas S. Monson
Ahh, so true! Lets give those special men in our lives the love and thanks they deserve this week! Why not make it Fathers Week instead of Fathers Day!
A little side note! WEDNESDAYS will be my make up opinion/advice day! I've aleady got some questions, if you have any email me at mimileecanbe@gmail.com and I will pick one or two questions each time to answer! I love talking makeup!

.