Monday, June 1, 2009

Meaningful Monday!

For anyone new to my blog Mondays are one of my favorite days to blog because it helps me to get my week started off in the right direction.
I want to try and help carry the spirit of Sunday into Monday and hopefully every other day of the week. I choose a thought to think about the whole week. The first thought was on setting goals. Go through the meaningful Mondays catagory to read it and set some goals of your own. Feel free to post them on your blog or just right them down where you can see them to remind you!
Todays quote is a good one, it is directed to mothers! I know that most moms I talk to devote all their time to their families. They never think about themselves. I understand, somedays I feel lucky to take a shower or brush my teeth, let alone take some time to get ready or do anything else, but I LOVE being a Mom and wouldn't change it for the world! I am so blessed to have my little ones. This quote I really liked for that reason.
Sisters, find some time for yourself to cultivate your gifts and interests. Pick one or two things that you would like to learn or do that will enrich your life, and make time for them. Water cannot be drawn from an empty well and if you are not setting aside a little time for what replenishes you, you will have less and less to give to others, even to your children............... Turn to the Lord in faith, and you will know what to do and how to do it."
Elder M Russell Ballard
I loved that. It made me realize that it is ok to and I need to take a little time for me, to help me learn and grow and serve those around me. I am going to try so hard to focus on this. I want to be the best I can be!
What do you do to "replenish" yourself, or to take time for yourself? I wanna hear about. If you want to share, leave a comment, or email me, mimileecanbe@gmail.com
I would love to share some of the ideas next Monday to help give some of us some good ideas!
Hope you all have a great Monday!
-------------------------
More news on the Giveaway coming! Check back often for more info. Thanks for leaving comments. They make my day!

.