Monday, June 15, 2009

I've Been Tagged!!

Melissa from Bloggin it tagged me! I have to write down 6 unimportant things that make me happy, so here goes.
1. I love when someone asks for my help. It makes me feel good to think someone thought of me.
2. I love taking a shower in HOT HOT water!! I love to just stand there and get warm!
3. I absolutely LOVE my electric blanket. I don't use it for the warmth, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the satin edge! It is one reason its hard to get out of bed, although, my little boy has staked his claim on it and he's so darn cute how do you say no when he asks for "Blanky Blue" as he affectionately calls it.
4. I love when people leave me comments or become followers. I know it shouldn't matter, but I get excited!
5. It makes me so happy to crawl in bed at night! I am usually so tired I literally crawl into bed.
6. It makes me happy to make new things. We have a craft business and we love to make new things to sell. Its so awesome to see that someone likes the things you make!
I am not really sure who to tag, so I tag all of you!!!

.