Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Top to Bottom Tuesday Part 2

So here is my bathroom, looks harmless, right. I keep the outside very clean, its my drawers that can be a little scary. The main mess is here. I have so much and over time it just got all mangled together.
I took everything out first and cleaned the drawer, YUCK!! It was a bit gross, nothing the vaccum and some clorox wipes couldn't fix!

I cleaned each product and organized them. Brushes, lipsticks, eyeshadows. I only put the ones in the drawer that I use most of the time. I had some little containers I had bought a long time ago, so I used those to separate everything.



I had so much extra in this drawer that I used plastic baggies to organize all the eyeshadows by color.




It was so nice to see what I actually had. I found somethings that I had totally forgotten about. I'm excited to use them again. One thing I did do that I thought would be hard was throw a bunch away. When I worked at a makeup counter I would wear tons of different colors and things that really stood out, but I haven't touched them since I stopped working there. SO, they had to go! Can't you just imagine me cleaning the house and going for a walk around the neighborhood with blue, green, and purple eyeshadow on all at once. :) Maybe I'll try it someday just to see what kind of crazy looks I can get. I did keep some of the bright stuff!

.