Saturday, May 2, 2009

Grocery bags and tissue boxes



One thing that I've always wanted to be was a great organizer. I remember as kid loving to alphabetize my moms recipes and fun stuff like that. What happened, I'm not so sure that I would love doing that now. So in my quest to become a better organizer and have fun doing it, I simply looked around my kitchen and saw this.....

Look familiar? The entire bottom of my pantry looks like this. I decided to fix the problem, but how. So I looked around again and saw this...

So I pulled out the trusty mod podge (I love this stuff) and some scrapbook paper that I had laying around and came up with this...

So much better than a big mess in the bottom of my pantry. I am going to make another one to put in my bathroom. I can keep trashbags handy for dirty diapers, changing the garbage can liner, and have a cute little decoration all in one!!

All in all I think that organization like this isn't so bad after all. It was actually kinda fun. I can be an organizer after all!

.