Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Catching up!

It has been CRAZY around here lately. I'm sure its crazy for all of you too. Its just that time of year. We were the lucky recipients of some nasty bug and have been SICK, SICK, SICK for a week! Finally we see the light at the end of the tunnel. I do have to be grateful that my baby didn't seem to be affected by it at all, just the rest of us.
Tomorrow I hope to get back on the normal schedule of blogging, cleaning, organizing, and showing some crafts.
Today is kind of top to bottom Tuesday. I am not going to organize a project today, just clean up the house for a little party we are having here tonight. I do have to say, its so much easier and hasn't been as stressful getting ready for it, since I've started being a better organizer and cleaner. My house has stayed cleaner with ALOT LESS EFFORT it seems! YAY!! Ya gotta love that!
Hope you all had a great Memorial Day. Its so nice to visit the graves and reflect on the memories of all of the special people that have taught us so much. It makes me miss them, but I am grateful to have had them in my life!

.